Sometimes the folder options missing in windows explorer due to some virus attacks or some trojan effect.
Let us how to get back tha folder options back. Here is the trick
Follow the steps below:
- Go to start menu
- Go to Run and then type “gpedit.msc” and press OK.
- Now go to the User Configuration on right side of window
- Then select Administrative templates on left side of window
- Now On the right window double click on Windows Component
- Then go to Windows Explorer.
- Click on Windows Explorer you will find “Removes the Folder Option menu item from the Tools menu” (3rd option on the right side of screen)
- Check on it,
- if it is disable then set it to not configured & Apply & then click OK .
- Now restart your system.
- You will get folder options back.